Wednesday, 8 January 2014

0 Hurry Up! Train Is Moving!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

[Train sound]

N: Have you bought the ticket?

M: Oh. Where should I buy it?

N: Oh God, how can you don't know? You should have bought it last week.

M: Hmm. I am sorry. So how can I get it?

N: There (pointing to ticket counter and the queue was very long)

M: How can I get it, the queue is very long!

N: I told you to buy it last week. See what happened now.

---------------------

[Train was about to move]

Conductor: Hurry up! Train is moving!

---------------------

N: Train is moving. I have to go now.

M: Can you please wait for me untill I get the ticket?

N: Sorry, I can't. It's too late. (N entered the train)

---------------------

M: Ah wait! I got the ticket already! (M tried to catch the train but he failed)

---------------------

[The train left]



0 Voices:

Post a Comment

 

Life | Notion | Future Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates