Monday, 16 June 2014

2 If Microb Is A Silent Killer, Pharma Is An Apparent Slaughterer

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I know everybody felt the same thing. The worst 3 hour torture in an exam hall. I think the doctors have planned it. The midyear and the first paper were easy but the second paper was crazy, so many first-time-heard drugs. 

Pharma has taught me the meaning of life. Now I understand the value of this temporary life that I have lost it. I wish I was a cat having 9 lives. May Allah give me and all my friends success here and in the afterlife.



2 Voices:

  1. sebenarnya kan, pharma paper 2 2014 ialah klon paper 2 2012. sejibik2 soalan dia ambik. nama pelik2 yg sama pun ada dlm soalan 2012 tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad, tak jawab MCQ past years. Jawab dalam buku MCQ kuning tu je. Sobs3 :(

      Delete

 

Life | Notion | Future Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates