Saturday, 5 April 2014

0 According To My Former Self I Should Have Been Better Than My Current Self

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The title has been long enough to know the essence of this writing, just like the title of Indonesian drama. Lulz.

I became matured at the age that I think a bit earlier than others, 16. Matured I mean started to think about life, what will you be in the future and what is life all about. I started to read books that normally typical students read at 20 or above when I was 17. Managing and building people at the age of 17. That was quite early. Normally Malaysians at that age only think about exams and playing around. I also did choose my academic track not only because there was scholarship.

But now then, I am no different than other mere university students, even maybe worse. Heh. Static. When you static, you will get infected.




0 Voices:

Post a Comment

 

Life | Notion | Future Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates