Friday, 23 January 2015

0 Let's Keep Living For Another 3 Years

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

My superseniors in medical school have finished their MBBCh final exam today and are currently waiting for the results. As usual, congratulations to all seniors though I don't really have a great connection with them. But at least I know most of them, the guys of course since I have almost nothing to do with girls here in my university except assignment-group work-university stuffs, etc. Otherwise I know nothing even things related to mushrif. May Allah accept all their efforts and give them best results.

Meanwhile I am here waiting for another 3 years to complete this 6 year and a half course. Seeing colleagues graduating makes me feel much eager to finish this degree sooner. Then I just realize that I am just too kid to graduate. A baby clinical year student who just learns how to be a doctor. Be patient, dear. You still have much things out there to discover. And more importantly, I achieved nothing to be proud of. Not worth an Egyptian pound to pay back to my dear Malaysian community.

Let's have a better life. Medicine, Arabic language, murabbi skills, general and basic islamic knowledges, and the list goes on...



0 Voices:

Post a Comment

 

Life | Notion | Future Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates